UPS Standard - this has an expected delivery time-frame of 3-5 working days after dispatch
UPS Express - this has an expected delivery time-frame of 2-3 working days after dispatch
Free Shipping on all UK orders
- We offer Free Shipping anywhere in UK on all orders over £50. (Excluding the Channel Islands/Gibraltar - Custom Charges may also apply)
- EU Orders over £150 Include Free Shipping (Custom duties/import fees may apply - Please allow 15 working days after order has been dispatched for orders)
- International orders from outside working operations can take 3 weeks (Custom duties/import fees may apply)
For domestic orders under our free shipping policy we normally ship with varies carriers such as Hermes, UPS and Parcelforce depending on your location, delivery can take 4-6 working days after it has been dispatched.
- UPS Express orders placed before 11:00 am – Gets dispatched that day (Monday – Friday - Excluding bank/national holidays - Observed in NI)
- UPS Standard orders take 24 hours to get fulfilled and once dispatched you will be notified– (Monday – Friday - Excluding bank/national holidays - Observed in NI)
- Free Shipping orders take 24-48 hours to get fulfilled and once dispatched you will be notified– (Monday – Friday - Excluding bank/national holidays - Observed in NI)
Orders placed during (UK public holidays/Postal Holidays) will be processed on next business day - due to built up volume during these periods small delays may occur)
(Subject to stock availability / Security checks)
Note: Packages do not ship out on Sunday or Saturday
TRACK YOUR ORDER WITH ROUTE
Route is a platform that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. There is no longer a need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, as Route makes it easier than ever to follow along with your package’s journey.
When to use Route Package Protection?
Adding Route Package Protection to your order at checkout means that your order is protected against being lost, damaged, or stolen. In the unfortunate instance that you experience one of these inconveniences, you can report an issue with Route and they will work with you to make sure you get the resolution you prefer.
Purchased Route Protect and need to file a shipping issue? File here
To make sure your privacy is kept, we ship all packages in a plain brown box with absolutely no product labels of any kind.
The address does not include 'Herbalize Store'. There's no way of telling what's inside the package or who the sender is!
If a parcel seems to be lost, we are able to process a claim after 14 days after it has been dispatched. We would recommend waiting this time as the carrier may be expecting delays.
Please create a ticket with your order number to email@example.com
Claims for lost parcel may take 10 working days to resolve with the carrier.
Please if you have any queries regarding delays contact our live chat support team, We would recommend you first contact the carrier and check tracking in the relevant carrier service which is provided in an email once dispatched.
Our warehouse is located in Banbridge, Northern Ireland. At this time we cannot offer next day delivery due to limitation from the NI protocol forcing custom checks.
We would recommend you first contact the carrier and check tracking in the relevant carrier service, which is provided in an email once dispatched.