It’s hard to find a more affordable desktop dry herb vaporizer than the Arizer V-Tower. But if you’re thinking that means you have to sacrifice vapour quality, think again—the V-Tower is built with the same superior craftsmanship and premium components as Arizer’s other offerings, like the Extreme Q.
This whip-style desktop vaporizer combines user-friendly precision temperature controls and an energy-efficient build to help you get the most out of each session. Reliable and easy to clean, the Arizer V-Tower is a great vaporizer for those who want big-time performance and a pint-sized price tag.
5 Big Questions About the Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer
You might be familiar with Arizer thanks to its popular portable vaporizers like the Arizer Solo II or ArGo. But if you don’t know much about their desktop vapes, here’s a quick rundown:
1. What can you vape with the Arizer V-Tower? This is a dry herb vaporizer, which is meant to be used with ground herb and aromatherapy only.
2. Is it portable? Whilst the Arizer V-Tower is relatively light for a desktop vape (around 3 lbs), it doesn’t have batteries—so choose a different device if you’re looking for something you can use on the go.
3. Can you adjust the temperature? The V-Tower has an LCD screen on the front. Using the buttons next to it, you can select preset temperature options, or customise the heat level anywhere from 50°-260° C.
4. What’s the power source? Instead of a battery, the Arizer V-Tower gets its juice from a power adapter that can be plugged into the wall.
5. Does it have a warranty? Different parts of the V-Tower are covered by different warranties. The ceramic heating element carries a lifetime warranty, whilst the electronics are covered for 3 years. The glass elements aren’t covered, though they can be easily replaced.
Arizer V-Tower Vape Key Features
The V-Tower’s beauty is in its simplicity. You won’t find any apps or complex attachments necessary here. Having said that, this device also has a number of high-end features that make your vape experience even better:
The sleek profile and stainless steel finish of the V-Tower means it’ll blend in with the decor on your shelf or table. The quality glass cyclone bowl and aromatherapy dish are a bit fragile, but they impact an excellent taste to your vapour.
Vertical Cyclone Bowl
The deep, wide bowl of the V-Tower is specially made to ensure your dry herb heats smoothly and evenly. This not only makes every session more efficient, it also means you’re getting the most tasty vapour available.
Custom Session Settings
If you’re in a rush (or you just don’t feel like doing too much maths), the V-Tower’s custom temperature settings let you personalise the effects you’ll get from each session just by pressing a button. There’s also a shut off timer in case you get distracted in the middle of a session.
Premium Quality Vapour
Thanks to the V-Tower’s triple heat sensors and ceramic heating element, your dry herb will always be prepared just how you like it—and the medical grade parts used to build the extra-long whip ensure you’ll get a smooth, clean vape every time.
Using the Arizer V-Tower
Desktop vapes are often a bit intimidating to the uninitiated, but the V-Tower is actually quite simple to use:
1. How to Operate Your Arizer V-Tower. To load your V-Tower, pack the glass cyclone bowl with ground herb (make sure not to pack it too tight). Then, attach the bowl to the top of the tower. Connect the whip and press the power button on the front to turn on your V-Tower.
2. How to Get the Best Vapour Quality. Set your desired temperature using the control buttons next to the LCD screen. The Arizer V-Tower takes around 2 minutes to heat up. Keeping both the cyclone bowl and the whip clean will keep your vapour tasting great—and as you’ll see in a second, this is easy to do.
3. How to Clean It. All you have to clean are the various attachments and accessories. To clean the glass cyclone bowl, use the stirring tool to remove any excess debris. Then wipe it down with a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol (or just let it soak in the alcohol). The whip itself can be soaked in warm, soapy water and then air-dried.
What Makes the Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer Popular
Ever since the V-Tower hit the market, it’s attracted fans looking for a simple, powerful upgrade to their at-home vaping experience. Here’s why people like it so much:
1. It's a budget-friendly desktop vape. At less than £100, the V-Tower costs less than many portable vaporizers (while providing much more power).
2. It’s perfect for vaping with friends. The convenient whip design makes group sessions with the V-Tower both easy and enjoyable.
3. It requires very little maintenance. If you'd rather spend more time vaping and less time scrubbing delicate glass parts, the V-Tower was made for you.
Beware of Fakes on Other Marketplaces!
Herbalize Store only carries authentic products delivered straight from the manufacturer. Some online retailers, however, have been known to sell counterfeit products. Please contact our friendly customer support if you have any questions.
What´s in the Box?
1 x 3 ft. Food Grade Vinyl Tubing
1 x Glass Cyclone Bowl
1 x Mini Whip
1 x Glass Elbow Adapter
1 x Mouthpiece
1 x Glass Stirring Tool
1 x Additional Replacement Screens
1 x Potpourri/Oil Dish
Arizer V-Tower Technical Information
Lifetime Warranty - Heating Element. 3 Year Warranty - Electronics. Note: Glass Components are not covered under the warranty.
8.75 x 7.75 x 10 in.
Hands Free, Direct Pull on Whip
Dual (110v + 220v)
Arizer Dome Screen
This trusted information is sourced from the manufacturer and from our own experience using the product. **For legal use only.
The Final Verdict on Arizer V-Tower UK
It might not be the most portable (or the most versatile), but the Arizer V-Tower is great at what it does: producing high quality vapour for extended vaping sessions at home. As one of the most affordable desktop vaporizers available today, this low-maintenance device is the perfect addition to the dedicated vaper’s kit—or a great start for the vape beginner who likes to enjoy their favourite herbs in the comfort of home.