Vaporizers don’t get much more portable than the Arizer ArGo. This pocket-sized dry herb vaporizer is one of the smallest vaporizers you can find today—but it still delivers cool, tasty vapour thanks to its precise temperature control and all-glass vapour path.
The best part? It’s a remarkably affordable device, considering all its bells and whistles. If you’re a vape connoisseur on a budget (and who appreciates a bit of discretion), this is one of the most attractive options on the market.
5 Big Questions About the ArGo Vaporizer
The ArGo’s compact size and attractive price tag have attracted the attention of many a vaper. Here are a few other things that are helpful to know before we dive in:
1. What can you vape with the Arizer ArGo? This vaporizer is intended to be used with dry herbs only. If you’re more into concentrates, you might want to choose a different device.
2. Is it portable? That’s an understatement—at just 96g, the ArGo weighs less than your average smartphone. The term ‘pocket-friendly’ is the first thing that comes to mind, and for good reason.
3. Can you adjust the temperature? The ArGo is programmed with a number of custom session settings, but you can also select your own temperature—from 45°-220°C—using the control buttons below the display screen.
4. How long does the battery last? You’ll get up to 90 minutes of battery life from the ArGo’s removable 18650 battery.
5. Does it have a warranty? As with most Arizer vapes, the Arizer comes with a 2-year warranty. You’ll be covered in case of factory defects or equipment malfunctions.
Arizer ArGo Vaporizer Key Features
The ArGo might be small, but that doesn’t mean it’s basic. Here are a few of the high-end features you’ll find on this diminutive vape:
The glass aroma tube and all-glass air path might get most of the attention, but the plastic and aluminium body of the ArGo is surprisingly sturdy. The stainless steel and ceramic heating chamber ensures your vapour is cool and pure.
Fast Heat Up
Depending on your temperature settings, the ArGo is ready to vape in 30-60 seconds. The hybrid heating system works quickly, to say the least.
Auto Shut-Off Feature
If you get distracted in the middle of a session for any reason (we’ve all been there), the ArGo will automatically go into standby mode to conserve your herb.
Vape While Charging
We already covered the interchangeable batteries, but if you want to extend your session when you run out of power, you can also use the ArGo while it’s plugged into its charger.
You would also like : An advance version of Tiny Might.
Using the Arizer ArGo
Arizer have a reputation for making high quality, user-friendly portable vaporizers, and the ArGo is no exception. Here’s what you should know about it:
1. How to Operate Your ArGo Vaporizer. To load the ArGo, just pop out the glass aroma tube from the device and pack your dry herb at the bottom (you can also pre-fill a tube for later use using the silicone stem caps). When you’re ready to vape, push the tube back in until you hear a click. Then hit the power button, and you’re all set.
2. How to Get the Best Vapour Quality. If you’re in a hurry, the ArGo’s pre-set temperatures let you choose from a wide array of sessions by using the buttons beneath the LED display screen. You can also use these buttons to select a custom temperature for a more personalised experience.
3. How to Clean It. The ArGo’s removable glass aroma tube is easy to clean—just pop it out, use the stirring tool to remove any herb that’s still in the bottom, and wipe down the tube with a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol. You can clean the heating chamber with the same tools. Plan to get around 20 sessions in between cleanings.
What Makes the Arizer ArGo Popular
There are a lot of reasons to like the ArGo, but here are three of the most common reasons people buy it:
1. It’s tiny. If you’re the kind of person who likes vaping in public without attracting attention, the ArGo is the vape for you.
2. The removable batteries allow for longer sessions. Instead of waiting around for your device to charge (or attaching it to a bulky power bank), just swap out the batteries when you run out of juice.
3. It’s more durable than similar devices. Long glass tubes are easy to break, which is one of the main issues with some Arizer devices. The ArGo’s retractable glass stem adds a bit more security while still giving the same great flavour.
Beware of Fakes on Other Marketplaces!
Herbalize Store only carries authentic products delivered straight from the manufacturer. Some online retailers, however, have been known to sell counterfeit products. Please contact our friendly customer support if you have any questions.
What's In the box?
One Arizer ArGo Vaporizer
4x filter screens
2x glass aroma tubes
2x silicone stem caps
1x belt carry case
1x stirring tool
1x charger and manual.
Size (length, width, height in centimetres)
9.3cm by 5.2cm by 2.4cm
Weight (in grams)
Temperature range (in Celsius)
Yes, set your own or use presets
Manual – by degrees
Hybrid (convection & conduction)
Heat power source
Heating element type/material
Heat up time (in seconds)
30 to 60 seconds
Types of material usable inside
Dry herb capacity (in grams)
Glass Aroma Tube
Control / setting interface
Buttons on device / LED screen
Plastic and aluminium
This trusted information is sourced from the manufacturer and our own experience using the product. ** For Legal Use Only.
The Final Verdict on Arizer ArGo UK
At this price point, it’s hard to beat the Arizer ArGo if you’re looking for a discrete portable dry herb vaporizer with excellent battery life. You won’t have to sacrifice vapour quality, either, and as long as you can take care of the glass aroma tube, this is one durable little device.